One of the biggest expenses associated with planning a wedding is the flowers. Wedding flowers in Framingham, Boston, New Bedford, and Milford, Massachusetts can really add up, especially if they are being used for centerpieces and other decorative items in addition to bouquets and boutonierres. Seasonal wedding colors are a popular choice, making it easy to find the blooms that you desire while they are in-season and more affordable. If you plan it right, even a budget wedding reception can be decorated with beautiful flowers, hand-picked to enhance the theme and mark the occasion.
Affordable Flowers – Not Cheap
Two of the cheapest flowers that anyone can buy are carnations and baby’s breath. However, they are still a popular choice for weddings at Southeastern Massachusetts reception halls statewide. Always in season and always affordable, many brides choose to decorate with carnations colored in seasonal wedding colors, either as the primary bloom or as a filler option. However, there are lots of other great blooms that you can choose in season to adorn the tables and staging areas of your budget wedding reception. Whether you purchase wedding flowers in Framingham from a trusted supplier or order them online from a wholesale supplier, it is important to take some time to learn all you can ahead of time.
- Roses – An excellent choice for accent flowers in addition to other blooms in seasonal wedding colors. Depending on the color, variety, and time of year, they can be quite affordable.
- Daisies – Another popular flower for budget wedding receptions, daisies are a great choice for bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decorations year-round. Choose from a wide variety of colors, sizes, and types to enhance your wedding celebration.
- Lilies – A very beautiful flower that can even make a charming display as a single bloom in a vase, lilies are available in a variety of colors and types. Make sure to consider lilies for your reception at the Southeastern Massachusetts reception hall.
- Tulips – Popular springtime flowers, tulips are definitely limited by the season. Get them after spring and they will be very costly. Tulips come in a variety of colors and look great in just about any type of bouquet or setting. They can be used as the main focal point of a display or in a supporting role.
- Lemon Leaf – An extremely affordable filler, great for just about any type of bouquet. Very plentiful and available year-round, make sure to ask about adding lemon leaf to your wedding flowers in Framingham and other South Coast areas. Perfect for ceremonies, receptions, bouquets, centerpiece displays, and much more.
- Carnations – One of the most popular filler flowers used in weddings, carnations can be colored to compliment other types of flowers for a beautiful centerpiece or bouquet. Excellent for boutonnieres, as they stand up very well outside of water for several hours at a time.
- Baby’s Breath – Again, another very popular filler. These tiny little white flowers can make any bouquet appear larger, especially when set with greenery. These can even be used alone in Mason jars as little table decorations for year-round weddings of just about any theme.
Meet With a Local Florist
Your best bet to finding the most beautiful wedding flowers in Framingham or anywhere in the surrounding South Coast area is to meet with a local florist to discuss your seasonal wedding colors and ideas for your budget wedding reception at the Southeastern Massachusetts reception hall. Select flowers based upon color, texture, cost, season, and availability in order to get the best results and price. Don’t be afraid to state your budget and ask if there’s anything the florist can suggest to get you a better rate. Some couples mix imitation flowers in with real blooms to boost the size of your decorative displays.
The Crystal Room in Milford, MA
If you are planning a wedding, whether it is an expensive or budget wedding reception, make sure to visit The Crystal Room and take a tour of our facility. Our on-site event coordinator can help you secure the details for your special celebration and can even recommend vendors, such as florists, bakers, and DJs, to help make your wedding day just the way you always hoped it would be! Give us a call at 508-478-7800 to schedule a tour or to check on availability at our Southeastern Massachusetts reception hall. Located just a minute off the I-495, we are conveniently located for you and your guests. Start planning as soon as possible to get the best options and dates for your wedding day!