One of the most popular themes chosen for a wedding ceremony and reception is the classic floral wedding. Flowers are synonymous with a beautiful wedding reception in Milford, MA, so it is no surprise that it is very popular with today’s brides. It doesn’t matter if you are planning a modern or traditional wedding, one of the best tips for Massachusetts brides is how to choose the flowers and colors that will be used to highlight their special day.
Incorporating Flowers Throughout
There are lots of ways that you can include floral patterns and actual flowers into your reception staging ideas. Start with the bridal party, including flowers in the bridesmaids dresses, using cones of flower pedals for guests to toss at the happy couple instead of rice after the ceremony, and of course, placing beautiful flowers, plants and pedals on the guest tables along with the favors. Just a quick visit to a local wedding store, hobby shop or other business that caters to wedding planning, and you will find all sorts of Milford reception staging ideas that you can use to your advantage.
- Invitations & Stationary – You can incorporate flowers, either as artwork or pressed pieces of real blooms, into your wedding invitations, save the date cards, thank you cards, wedding programs, guest book and other related stationary items. Once you select your wedding colors that will be used at your ceremony and wedding reception in Milford, MA, you will be able to choose flowers that reflect and highlight your theme.
- Reception Accessories – Other places where your floral theme can be used is within all of the accessories that will be a part of your reception staging ideas. Flowers wound around the handles of your wedding cake knife and serving tools, flower pedals scattered around gift tables, flower theme pens for signing the guest book and, of course, flowers all over in the patterns and scheme of your reception decorations. Centerpieces for guest tables, floral swags on your sweetheart table – the opportunities to decorate at the reception with flowers are endless.
- The Wedding Cake – Another great area to carry your theme is into your wedding cake. Choose flowers that are in your wedding colors that have interesting shapes and options. Don’t just go with roses and carnations, really dig in and pick something unique. Other tips for Massachusetts brides with regard to the cake include creating a top tier to be cut and fed to each other, with beautifully decorated cupcakes below that fit your floral wedding theme. The cake stand with cupcakes below negates the need for cake cutting services, and allows you to get creative with multiple flavors.
- Shoes & Things – You can incorporate your floral pattern into your wedding reception in Milford, MA by providing your bridesmaids and other members of the wedding party with floral footwear, flip-flops and other adorable accessories in your chosen color pattern. Wrist corsages, hair clips – there are lots of great items that you can add and incorporate that can be found at wedding boutiques, online stores, as well as local hobby and crafting shops.
- Petals & Leaves – Scattering petals down the aisle, on top of tables, provided to guests to toss instead of rice or confetti… think about your color scheme and incorporate petals, leaves, fruit and other living (or plastic and silk versions) things into your decorative reception staging ideas.
- Honeymoon Outfit – Close out your wedding reception in Milford, MA with a stunning floral going-away outfit as you and your new spouse leave the celebration and head off to enjoy your honeymoon together. Depending on where you are headed and the season of your wedding, you could choose an island floral dress, floral patterned travel suit or select an outfit that has floral accents. Perhaps a floral handbag and shoes would do the trick.
Contact The Crystal Room in Milford
If you are looking for more great tips for Massachusetts brides or if you would like to discuss your own Milford reception staging ideas with our on-site wedding coordinator, please give us a call at 508-478-7800. The Crystal Room is a premier wedding venue located in the heart of Southeastern Massachusetts. Located just a minute off the I-495, we are convenient to guests coming from all over the northeastern region, as well as all the major airports. Come take a tour of our facility and start making plans today for your upcoming wedding reception in Milford, MA.