It is summer and that means you are probably getting ready to start or are in the process of planning for your fall wedding. If you don’t know where to begin or you are stuck, here are some fall wedding ideas that will help you.
- Depending on which fall month you are getting married, make preparations to keep your bridesmaids warm. Long, fall-colored dresses will make it easy to find cover-ups that can keep them toasty when they need to be outside. Look at different fall wedding combinations, such as browns, purples, and oranges to determine the best dress color.
- If you are getting married in October, your flower girls can carry pumpkins filled with flower petals instead of baskets. This is also great if your fall wedding colors have a touch of orange in them.
- Red and yellow are popular fall wedding colors. Bouquets using these colors and flowers such as red daises are very bold, yet very beautiful. White roses are also beautiful in a fall bouquet.
- Fall is a great time for you to go with a rustic theme for your wedding, if you like rustic.
- You can opt for an outdoor wedding, but you will need to be mindful of the weather. You can also opt for a wedding venue that you can decorate in the colors that you want in the style that you want. A birch and curly willow arch that is filled with berries and hydrangeas in autumn tones can make for a beautiful fall wedding theme.
- An orange and theme is bright and bold. In fact, these are the colors that you could use for an Indian-themed fall wedding. You can lay out a red carpet down the aisle that leads to an orange canopy and your guests can sit on decorative pillows lining the aisle.
- If you are a southern couple, then you may want to put on the cowboy boots before walking down the aisle. Boots can even be used as vases for unique centerpieces during the reception.
Fall Wedding Colors
There are many things that you can do with the aforementioned colors. Some other color palates that you may be interested in include red, purple, and cream; cream and wine; crimson and gold; orange and black; orange, brown, and purple; or different shades of purple.
You can choose your fall wedding colors first so that you can produce some fall wedding ideas that work for you. There are different combinations that you can use and you can use your own preferences to create your own ideas.
Reception centerpieces can be very fun and unique when planning a fall wedding. You can create a falling leaves centerpiece. What you are actually using is flowers in fall colors, but you can scatter actual fall leaves or flower petals at the foot of the vase to create the illusion that leaves are falling.
Candelabra centerpieces are also very sophisticated and unique. It is more gothic-inspired, but the candelabras are adorned in hydrangeas and roses. This is an idea that is more for those with higher budgets unless you are able to secure candelabras for a low price.
The woodsy centerpiece is another popular type that you can customize to your own taste. Tall vases with branches or another woodsy element inside, topped with hydrangeas or fall-colored flowers will look gorgeous and commanding at each table.
Another type of fall centerpiece is the vibrant centerpiece. Autumnal shades that are bright will work best in these vases. You can opt for purples, oranges, cream, and even pink. If you want to, you can even go very vivid with the oranges and purples. Many times, those colors can stand alone.
There are so many fall wedding themes that you can use. Simply review these fall wedding ideas or create your own so that you can have the fall wedding that you want. You can make it fun, unique, and something that you and your guests will always remember. While it is your big day, you want your guests to have fun as well and for your wedding to stand out in their minds for years to come.