Ceremonies at Hopedale Pond
Tie the knot with a picture perfect wedding ceremony by the pond. Located just 10 minutes from The Crystal Room, historic, scenic, Hopedale Pond provides an intimate and beautiful setting for you to exchange vows. The staff at The Crystal Room will organize and assist with all of your ceremony details. Your ceremony start time is one hour prior to the start of your cocktail hour. We arrive an hour prior to your ceremony start time, to setup chairs, greet guests, and coordinate.
The fee for your wedding ceremony includes all of the following off site ceremony details:
- Securing and paying for all necessary town permits
- Scheduling your wedding ceremony with the Hopedale Parks Commission
- Hosting your wedding ceremony rehearsal onsite at Hopedale Pond
- Providing and setting up of chairs on your wedding day
- Coordinating and running your ceremony on your wedding day with two coordinators
- Ceremony time includes up to two hours of coordination time
Ceremonies at The Crystal Room
Your guests can watch you exchange nuptials right in The Crystal Room under our picturesque chandelier. Parents, grandparents, close friends and family, will have special front row seating while the rest of your guests can enjoy your special moments from their tables. The Crystal Room staff will coordinate all of the details of your wedding ceremony. Your ceremony start time is 30 minutes prior to the start of your cocktail hour and also includes an hour of rehearsal time a few days prior to your wedding.
Located at the Junction of Dutcher and Hopedale Streets – Hopedale, MA